Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard Aftermath

 Larry and Steve came in with their big equipment and made short work of cleaning our driveway.
#1 Snow Emergency means no traffic can be on the roads, so
in between shoveling sidewalks and sermon preparation...
 I've painted the first coat of white on the table top and chairs.
I'm pleased with the way the wood fill and paint combine to cover the grooves that had contained the rattan work in the center of the chair backs.  You'd never know the groove had been there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I've been watching the weather everywhere as my husband Jake, travels all over the Midwest.
    I am so grateful that he's been in the south this week. He is making his way further north and hoping that the roads will be better by then. He travels Indiana a lot!
    Your table top looks simply elegant Gary! Very , very nice! Now I look forward to the final results of the chairs. Are you keeping them?
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'm always open to suggestions! Ideas and helpful comments welcomed.