A Chronicle of my Projects - Rescuing and Restoring Furniture, Dollhouses, Yard Art and other Miscellany
Friday, April 22, 2011
A Little Modification....
I painted the top of this table a few months ago. We moved it into our dining room while I was repairing a drop leaf table. THIS table was quite large for our space. When it came time to move it out, my wife suggested taking it apart and making a desk (or half-table) out of it.
This is the result. I used the set of legs from the center of the original table in the back of this "half-table". It serves our purposes well! I may make a second "desk", paint a chair white, and see if we can sell the pair at a garage sale in a few weeks.